*PRE-ORDER* X-TALL Cork Yoga Mat | 6′7 long | 4.5MM
This mat ships free to Canada
This mat ships on July 20th and is a pre-order which means you'll be be the first to get it when it's ready and you won't miss out again!
New! We made our Tall mat thicker. Our longest mat to date! Don't fret the sweat, embrace it. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- Every mat sold = 10 meals donated to those in need ~ learn more
- 80" x 26" | 4.4 kg
- thickness: 4.5mm (studio)
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
Use & Care
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please note: due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.
It’s great - need to wet it a bit at first so hands don’t slip. May need to add a towel or double it up to do a head stand. But overall it’s so great and am delighted with the purchase!! No funky toxic smell either. It’s wonderful!
I love using this mat. Very nice grip and is nearly ready straight out of the packaging. My only gripe is the time it took to deliver this product under standard shipping. Thank you Scoria
Thanks Brent for your review! We're so happy you love your new mat, and thank you for being patient with shipping, this is temporary and we are hoping our processing is back to normal in the next week or so take care & stay healthy!
Love the cork mat, it has a good grip and i don’t slip if my palms are sweaty. I love the length as I’m 6’1, and I’m not coming off my mat in certain asanas. Only wish it was a little thicker.
Thank you Taryn for your review! We're so happy you love your new mat! Also, keep an eye out for our new tall mat that will be coming out in August which will give a bit of extra width + also will be thicker than this one
Even better than described. My wife loves it too and will be getting one to replace her traditional mat.